Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

05.11.14

Mother's Day was a little different and a little CrAzY this year!
Chloe had a dance competition, so the girls and I started our day there while Chris took the boys to see his mom. They all came to watch Chloe dance and then we were able to sneak away to take my mom to lunch at Macaroni Grill before we had to head back for awards. We ended our night at my mom's where we got to Skype with Katie for about 2 hours. It was nice to her face again. 

All my gifts.

 Chris took me on a date on Friday night and picked me out some presents, plus bought some others to surprise me. It was such a good Mother's Day!! I felt so LOVED!

Chloe helped the PE teacher, Ms. Garcia out in exchange for matching scarves for her, Aubrey and I.
I put this picture on FB and IG on Mother's Day. It is one of the few pictures I have with my mom.
I LOVE her so much and am so thankful for her.


No comments: