03.14.14
![]() |
| All smiles when we got to the hotel. Everyone was happy! |
Friday before the wedding was the rehearsal and dinner .
I picked the kids up from school early to go check in to the hotel, where all the girls were going to be staying, to help Jenny get her dress and stuff upstairs.
I kind of had a melt down on the way to the hotel. So many emotions. I am so thankful for my sweet kids who deal with a crazy mother and so easily forgive me.
I pulled over to say a prayer. Chloe started crying for Katie. It was super sweet!
I too am sad that Katie had to miss Jenny's wedding.
It was crazy though. We brought all of our stuff up to the hotel room and go to leave, with the bride to the rehearsal and my car won't start! Great timing. And in a parking garage none the less, where a tow truck can't come get it! Luckily Amber was there and we all shoved into her car. It was actually pretty fun/funny!! Clown car!
The rehearsal was short and sweet. Pretty simple. And then we all, the wedding party and all of Jenny and Joey's family, went to my mom's for dinner. Joey's parents put it all together. Delicious!! and SO much food!
All week we had been getting ready for the wedding. Nails, pedicures, spray tans, and then hair and make up on that day. Everyone needed to look their BEST!!
All the girls in the wedding party stayed in a suite at the Red Rock. Jenny, Amber, and I in the king bed. Amber and Makenzie on a roll away bed. Tiaira and Alex on air mattresses next to us. Chloe and Hailey on the couch in the living room. And then the four little girls, Aubrey, Kaylin, Lucy and Jordy on a king air mattress in the living room.
All day was spent getting our hair and make up done.
It seemed like forever before it was time to go to the ceremony, but after we got there everything flew by.
It was beautiful!
And so much fun! And I am so happy for Jenny and Joey!!
CONGRATULATIONS! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Just a little note to remember: Cooper was the sweetest guy all night. When I first saw him he kept asking me to bend down so I could tell him a secret and then he would kiss my cheek. It was pretty sweet! He brought me flowers a couple times and was a dancing fool all night.
On a separate note, Chloe and Aubrey, especially Aubrey, had a hard time letting Jenny get married.
All night she cried for her Jenny. Hard for the kids to understand that she is married now!







No comments:
Post a Comment