06.05.13
I feel sad looking at the kids at the beginning of the school year and each one of them has changed, has grown. They are getting so BIG and that makes me sad. I wish they could stay my babies forever.
They can't and I guess that is okay. They have each had fantastic teachers this year. I didn't get a picture of Alex and Chloe with their teachers at the awards assemblies so here they are on the last day of school. I am always so emotional at the end of each year when it is time to say good bye. Each of these teachers has given so much and cared about my children that I feel like I will be forever in their debt for doing something for my children that I couldn't do myself. I am so thankful for good teachers!
Thank you Ms. Kim, Mrs. Castillo, Mrs. Philips, and Mrs. Schladweiler!!
And now we are free for the summer to do as we please!!
Kind of. but not really.
Nick still has baseball. The girls still have dance, and the house still has to be cleaned...
BUT we will have fun. Here's to another fun summer!!


No comments:
Post a Comment