Tuesday, January 22, 2013

{Christmas 2012}

We did celebrate Christmas last month!
I can't believe that January is almost over already!! Better late than never, right??!!

Just like every other year Christmas snuck up on me and I felt really unprepared and behind. We didn't  get to do all the fun activities that I would have liked to. We had a couple of weeks of sickness at our house too which did not help the situation. We still managed to have a great Christmas and we were reminded of the true meaning of Christmas at the live Nativity that we attended as a family and also at our ward Christmas party where all the kids participated in a live nativity. 
Here are some of the highlights from December (or the stuff we have pictures from!).
Chloe danced at the Galleria Mall again this year. She missed the day before when her competition team danced because she had such a high fever. She was so sad to miss, so she pretended to feel better so I would let her dance. She didn't fool me, but I am such a sucker I let her go! She LOVES ballet and you can tell, she did AWESOME!!
 We had a gingerbread house party with some friends and a pizza night. Always a good time when we are together!
And then we managed to squeeze our family gingerbread house in before Christmas too!
 Christmas Eve was just like every other year. At my parents with all my family and WAY too much yummy food!
 We came home and put some cookies and milk out for Santa.
Christmas day was nice and mellow. We opened presents, went to open presents at my mom's and then back home to relax and play with toys. We made a steak dinner and Chris' dad came over. I think everyone was happy with what they got!

No comments: