Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to school

Back to A, B, C 's and 1, 2, 3 's!
I L-O-V-E the beginning of the school year! A fresh start.
New pencils and back packs and shoes.
A NEW season!
The kids are at a new school this year. Grandma Karen works at Stuckey and got us a zone variance. There are alot of teachers from Reis there, so we are excited. Hopefully all the kids will get to finish up their elementary career here. I feel so bad that this is their third school. The school is new and beautiful, they have an awesome principal, so I am excited for this change. The kids have uniforms this year too. Wasn't so excited for them, but I think I am going to like it!
Our first morning went off without a hitch! My kids and I were up early and we had no rushing, we even got to school and found their lines with plenty of time to play. Hopefully the kids have a great year!!
I can't believe Nick is already a 3rd grader!!
Chloe so cute in her little school girl uniform! I think she was the most excited to start school.
Alex. It was sad for me to watch him line up all by himself. First grade is hard for me. They just seem too little to stay at school all day!! I cried! But he did great! He loves packing his lunch for school.
Coop-a-loop has one more year of preschool. He has the same teacher he started with when he turned 3, so he was very excited for that. Ms. McDonald is super nice! And the preschool doesn't have to wear uniforms, Nick is very jealous!

No comments: