
Sometimes it seems like you should be older than 6 because I feel like you have always been in our family. But other times I wonder where the time has gone. Can my little Panda really be 6 years old??! When I ask you what your name is I want you to say, "PANDA!". And when I ask you what Pandas eat I want you to say, "chicken!!" just like you used to!

You are such a smart boy and I know that you will be able to succeed at anything that you want to. You are just like your dad in so many ways and that is one of them. If there is something that you want you are determined to get it! You are such a handsome and happy guy and I love that little smile. You are such a tender hearted soul, you can't stand for anyone to be mad at you .
I love you Alexander James and am so happy that you are a part of our family!!
Happy 6th Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment