Friday, May 13, 2011

{Living in the moment}

I don't remember who I was talking to recently, but I was reminded of the goal I had set for myself to live in the moment more, especially when it comes to doing things with my kids and my family. With another loss in the family I am reminded that life is precious and we never know how much time we have. I can't believe how old my kids are getting , it makes me sad. I want them to stay little forever...but anyways... I was driving home from taking Nick to scouts and saw that the water was on at the park, so I came home and told the kids to get swimsuits on. We rode scooters to the park and played for a bit. It was a fun afternoon and totally beat doing homework (we did get it done though)!!

2 comments:

Azy said...

i need to do this more often as well. Can be so hard sometimes with kids... Looks like you all had so much fun! xo

Emily said...

i really need to do this more. it's so hard some days, but it's definitely important! you are such an amazing mom!