Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another month has come and gone and are baby girl is another month older!
When she woke up on Saturday I told her, "Happy Birthday!!" and Cooper asked me, "Can she have cake now?!". It was too cute!
Although I really don't want her to get any bigger I love seeing the new things that she is doing and watching her little personality emerge. She is still pretty easy going. She is still sleeping through the night (knock on wood!). She is starting to arch her back when we put her in her car seat. I am not a fan of this! And she is no longer my little snuggle baby. I really enjoyed that she fell asleep on my chest every night, but that is definitely a thing of the past. She wants to see everything, she does not want to lay down, stand her up so she can see what is going on! She doesn't sleep as well for nap time unless she can be in her bed, which is good and bad. But she is still such a happy girl. Always smiling and talking a lot more now too.
She also started pulling the blankets over her face when she sleeps. Alex and Cooper did this too. The first couple of times it is kind os scary when you leave them they have the blanket covering them and you come back to it over their face, but this is how she loves to sleep.
Aubrey has yet to rollover, but that doesn't mean it is safe to leave her on the couch either. She is pretty strong and can scoot herself. I did leave her on the couch the other day to do somethng in the kitchen. I heard some movement so messy hands and all I decided I better check on her. She was laying with her feet towards the back of the couch pushing off and her head was already hanging off as she was watching cartoons upside down. It was pretty funny to see, but kind of scary that she was so close to falling on her little noggin!

No comments: