Almost 2 weeks ago (it was a busy weekend and then all 7 of us got sick again!) Chloe had her 3rd dance recital. She started taking dance when she wasn't even 3 yet. After her first recital she didn't want to dance anymore and then she started again January of 2009 and again after her recital last year she "wanted a break". She started up again at the beginning of this year and after her recital she wants to keep on dancing. I am so happy that she likes dancing and she has improved so much. It was so fun to watch her on stage! I saw their number many a times and then again at dress rehearsal, but it brought tears to my eyes on the big night. You could tell she was having fun and I loved that all of our family was there to support her.She loved having her for a teacher and I am pretty certain that she is why Chloe still wants to do dance.
(I didn't mean to cut out her cute baby, Bella)
"DO YOU LOVE ME?"
You broke my heart
'Cause I couldn't dance
You didn't even want me around
And now I'm back, to let you know
That I can really shake 'em down
Do you love me? (I can really move)
Do you love me? (I'm in the groove)
Ah, do you love me? (Do you love me)
Now that I can dance (dance)
Watch me now, oh (work, work)
Ah work it all baby (work, work)
Well you're drivin' me crazy (work, work)
With a little bit of soul now (work)
I can mash-potato (I can mash-potato)
And I can do the ywist (I can do the twist)
Now tell me baby ( tell me baby)
Mmm, do you like it like this (do you like it like this)
Tell me (tell me)
Tell me
Do you love me? (do you love me)
Now, do you love me? (do you love me)
Now, do you love me? ( do you love me)
Now that I can dance (dance)
This is just part of the song that they danced to. They sang it as they danced and Chloe was pretty animated, especially in the beginning. It was too cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment