Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The cat is out of the bag!!

We are super excited that we are pregnant with our fifth child!! So far so good, so by the end of June 2010 we will have a new baby.

15 comments:

Ryan said...

So happy for you guys! You're going to be great parents. Again.

Perry Family said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting!!

Anonymous said...

That is so great! Congrats.

Shannon said...

Congratulations, Chrissy!!

Abby Combs said...

Oh I am SO Happy for you! Congrats!

Leesee said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Chrissy! That is so exciting. I'm glad the pregnancy is going well this time and baby is healthy.

Danielle said...

Congrats Chrissy! I am so happpy fopr you guys!!

The Fleming Family said...

Congratulations!!! I hope that everything goes great for you!
-Danielle

Staci said...

I can't wait to see the newest Lichty! She will be cute :)

The Mullins said...

Congrats!

Brittany said...

I am so happy for you! I'm sure this will be another BEAUTIFUL child, just like the rest of them!

Anonymous said...

So Happy for you! Your like my idol! 4 kids and one on the way, how do you keep up with it all! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Christene said...

Yeah! So happy things are going for you! You're only a few weeks behind the rest of us. We'll just be dominoes in a row, one baby after another. Personally, I like being pregnant with my friends, so thanks for joining in! :) Hope you're getting some naps in!

Lindsey said...

Five is a good number!!!

Your new family picture is so cute.