You have brought so much love and happiness to our family, I am forever grateful to my Father in Heaven for sending me such a sweet spirit.
You have been a complete mama's boy and at times it can be totally frustrating , but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
You have the sweetest smile and can always make me happy!

You adore Nick, Chloe, and Alex and they adore you right back! Sometimes they think you are still a little baby and they think they can carry you around or make you do stuff that you really don't want to do. That is when you remind them that you are the boss!! You pretty stubborn to say the least! I love it when you do something wrong just because it is almost immediately followed with "sorry mom"! And how can I be mad after that?!
After looking through pictures to put some on here for your birthday, I am reminded of what a stinker you are to get a good picture of! You have been that way from the beginning...not looking at the camera, not smiling or both. You really are a happy little guy, you are just making it hard for me to document it!
You are a good boy and so smart. You amaze your dad and I with the things you do and say everyday!
A couple of months ago you started to say your own prayers. It is the cutest thing ever! You have such a strong and sweet spirit!
You are getting so big, so fast! I can't believe that you are 2!
You are one very determined little boy and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you! Until then, I am totally content with you being my little mama's boy, giving me such great hugs and kisses, and telling me that you love me! I know that will end soon enough!
We all love you so much!!

You have been a complete mama's boy and at times it can be totally frustrating , but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
You have the sweetest smile and can always make me happy!Hope you had a great birthday!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Cooper! What a fun little guy! I hope he has a great day and enjoys being two!
Happy Birthday Cooper! Two already, time really does go by too fast!
Happy Birthday Cooper! You are such a big boy!!
Hopefully it never ends! Happy birthday Cooper!!
happy birthday!!!! That is so crazy because it seems like you just had him.
Post a Comment